AV Network Engineer
Expert in IP-infrastructures? Join our technical team to build for the future of broadcasting.
United is looking for an AV Network Engineer (M/F). Your tasks are supporting the technical teams (locally as well as our international operations) and designing and implementing technical infrastructures based on our DiPloy IP-philosophy. The AV Network Engineer reports to the CTO.
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage, support and design AV networks for integration projects such as UHD production facilities and trucks including the roll-out of our IP based scalable and modular DiPloy concept.
- Join the engineering team developing our IP based scalable and modular concept known as ‘DiPloy’.
- Cover the network design of EMG’s (Euro Media Group) international project team’s answers to tenders, RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Manage the build and configuration of the network resulting from a positive outcome of above bids.
- Foster the values of “joining forces” and “respecting the differences” in a multicultural international group.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 3 years job related experience.
- English speaking, knowledge of other languages is a bonus
- Experience with multicasting, Switch Configuration and AV equipment network configuration.
- Knowledge of the AV industry standards and recommendations like SMPTE 2110, NMOS, SMPTE 2022-6, ...
- Candidates preferably live in the vicinity of Hilversum in The Netherlands.
- The offered job will require short intra Europe trips to the different EMG entities depending on projects.
- The offered job may involve long term trips (several weeks) for big international sports events.