AV Network Engineer
EMG is looking for an AV Network Engineer. Your tasks are supporting the technical teams (locally as well as our international operations) and designing and implementing technical infrastructures based on our OBjective 2020 IP-philosophy. The AV Network Engineer reports to the CTO.
Euro Media Group (EMG) is a European leader in media and broadcast facilities, active in eight countries; France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, Luxemburg, Switzerland and Italy.
EMG combines unique know-how and world-renowned expertise to master the entire value chain from image creation to distribution. The Group is a valued partner for major international events including the Tour de France, UEFA Euro Championships, FIFA World Cup and Formula One.
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage, support and design AV networks for integration projects such as UHD production facilities and trucks including the roll-out of our IP based scalable and modular concept OBjective 2020.
- Join the engineering team developing our IP based scalable and modular concept known as ‘OBjective 2020’.
- Cover the network design of EMG’s international project team’s answers to tenders, RFI’s and RFP’s.
- Manage the build and configuration of the network resulting from a positive outcome of above bids with a focus on the big sport events in 2020.
- Follow up the R&D and progress of the development of the network orchestrator GRID, developed by SDN² and which is the key component of our scalable and modular IP concept.
- Foster the values of “joining forces” and “respecting the differences” in a multicultural international group.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 4 years job related experience.
- English speaking, knowledge of other languages is a bonus
- Experience with multicasting, Switch Configuration and AV equipment network configuration.
- Knowledge of the AV industry standards and recommendations like SMPTE 2110, NMOS, SMPTE 2022-6, ...
- Experience with CAD drawing and project management software.
- Candidates preferably live in the vicinity of one of our entities in Belgium (Vilvoorde), The Netherlands (Hilversum) or France (Paris).
- The offered job will require short intra Europe trips to the different EMG entities depending on projects.
- The offered job may involve long term trips (several weeks) for big international sports events.
If you’re interested in working with us, please leave an application at our website: https://united4all.nl/vacancies. Don’t forget to attach your CV and a motivation. Hopefully we’ll speak soon